The Yale-New Haven Shoreline Medical Center, including emergency room, is located at 111 Goose Lane, just off of I-95 at exit 59 in Guilford. The ambulatory care center serves communities throughout the Shoreline and offers a wide range of services that enhance health care for the region.
- Ambulatory surgery services.
- Endoscopy suites will offer gastroenterology screening and treatment procedure.
- Near-home treatment for cancer patients.
- Emergency services with the knowledge that patients can be quickly transferred to Yale-New Haven Hospital or another hospital when required.
- Radiology (MRI, CT scanning, ultrasound, fluoroscopy, diagnostic x-ray, bone density and mammography.)
- Pre-admission testing and health education such as nutrition counseling, breastfeeding, childbirth preparation and CPR training.
Yale-New Haven Shoreline Medical Center
111 Goose Lane, Guilford, CT
Stony Creek Urgent Care, located just off of I-95 at Exit 56 in Branford, is equipped to handle most routine illnesses, injuries and conditions that are not life- or limb-threatening. Their board-certified physicians and clinicians are experienced in emergency and urgent care as well as family practice and occupational medicine.
Stony Creek Urgent Care will treat patients 1 month of age or older for the following services:
- Common Illnesses
- Skin conditions
- Preventive Screenings
- Diagnostic Tests
Stony Creek Urgent Care
6 Business Park Drive #302, Branford, CT
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 8:00pm
Saturday & Sunday 9:00am – 5:00pm
No appointment necessary – most major insurance accepted